Med X Change develops high definition video recording and documentation systems for surgical environments. We are part of NDS, a Novanta company. NDS provides innovative medical solutions including medical visualization, video processing and wireless imaging solutions for minimally invasive surgical and endoscopy procedures. Novanta (Nasdaq: NOVT) is a trusted technology partner to medical and advanced industrial OEMs, delivering intelligent, mission-critical components and sub-systems that enable customers to improve productivity and enhance people’s lives.
Facilities and physicians utilize our video recording products as a key component for:
- immediate operating room teaching
- post case image analysis
- transfer of video & images to electronic medical record systems (DICOM/PACS/WorkList/HL7)
- sharing critical experiences and knowledge through video
- image management control station
Surgical Visualization and Video/Image Management have improved the effectiveness of today’s operating room, becoming commonplace and almost essential. Our products offer a key solution to operating room success, having built a reputation as a pioneer and leading provider of high-end, critical solutions in today’s surgical market.
Finally, We are dedicated to working with a mobile lifestyle through the MedXStream and MedXStreamPlus apps. With the ability to store 4K/HD video & still images on your preferred mobile device, it’s the ideal solution for taking surgical videos with you. Our apps are the easiest way to transport, share and view your surgical videos.
- High Definition Video Recording (4K, 1080p, 1080i, 720p)
- DICOM/PACS/WorkList Connectivity
- O.R. Workflow Image Management
- MedXStream & MedXStreamPlus app connectivity with our Medical Video Recorders and iOS/Android devices