The Med X Change Medical Grade Evolution4K offers the latest in 4K UHD medical video recording in a compact device all while delivering brilliant 4K UHD medical video designed for both Apple, Android and Windows playback, editing and presentation.
The Evolution4K 4K Medical Video Recorder will come in two variations; the first with HDMI 2.0 input and HDMI 2.0 output (for 4K medical camera pass-through). The second variation has 4K quad SDI input and 4K quad SDI output as well, supporting both 4K Square Division and Two Sample Interleave (2SI). Both variations will also accept the traditional 1080p HD resolution if a 4K medical camera is not connected.
The Evolution4K 4K Medical Video Recorder is an embedded Linux device that allows the users to enter patient data, capture 4K UHD video and 4K still images, playback 4K video, auto print to the Sony Medical UPDR80MD Medical Grade Printer and record to dual usb 3.0 external hard drives or flash drives.
The Evolution4K is compliant to medical foot pedals (RS-232), 4K surgical microscope and 4K endoscope cameras (2x 3.5mm triggers), encrypts all ePHI data to the latest standards and can store cases on a large internal hard-drive.
The device can be controlled via an integrated 5” capacitive touch screen that uses swipe and pinch & zoom gestures similar to the latest mobile devices.
Support for full 4K UHD Video/Still Image Recording
- 4K input: 4x 3G HD-SDI or HDMI 2.0
- 4K output: 4x 3G HD-SDI or HDMI 2.0
- Recorded files: H.264 .mp4, JPEG, PNG
Integrated 5″ Touch LCD Screen
Control entire software from:
- Integrated touch screen
- Remotely from any network device
One Touch Recording
- Record 4K Video and still images simultaneously with Integrated 5” Touch Screen, endoscopy camera head buttons, microscope triggers, foot pedal, etc.
- Record to internal hard drive and 2x USB 3.0 Locations at same time
Patient Data Entry
- Add Patient info before case
- Sort by fields (Name, Study Date, Patient ID)
Printing/Playback/Copy USB 3.0
- Auto Print to Sony Medical Grade UP-DR80MD
- Playback Video/Stills & Copy to external USB Media
Storage, Settings, Other
- 1TB Internal Storage ( Approx. 80 Hours 4K video)
- Networking, Media and Printing Settings
- Simple USB Software Update
- HIPAA Compliance
- Linux Embedded OS
- 1TB Internal Harddrive
- 6x USB 3.0 Ports
- 2x 3.5mm camera trigger ports
- 2x Gigabit Network Ports
- GPIO & RS-232 Ports
- Mic Audio input Port
- Dimensions: 205mm W x 105mm H x 230mm D
View the Evolution4K Brochure below, or click the button to Download (241 KB)