The Med X Change Medical Grade Evolution4K offers the latest in 4K, 4K UHD and HD medical video recording in a compact device all while delivering brilliant 4K UHD medical video designed for both Apple, Android and Windows playback, editing and presentation.
The Evolution4K 4K Medical Video Recorder will come in two variations; the first with HDMI 2.0 50/60Hz input and HDMI 2.0 50/60Hz output (for 4K medical camera pass-through). The second variation has 4K quad SDI input and 4K quad SDI output as well, supporting both 4K Square Division and Two Sample Interleave (2SI). Both variations will also accept the traditional 1080p HD resolution if a 4K medical camera is not connected.
The Evolution4K 4K Medical Video Recorder is an embedded Linux device that allows the users to enter patient data, capture 4K UHD video and 4K still images, playback 4K video, auto print to the Sony Medical UPDR80MD Medical Grade Printer and record to dual usb 3.0 external hard drives or flash drives.
The Evolution4K Medical Video Recorder is compliant to medical foot pedals (RS-232), 4K surgical microscope and 4K endoscope cameras (2x 3.5mm triggers), encrypts all ePHI data at rest and in transit and can store cases on a large internal hard-drive.
The device can be controlled via an integrated 5” capacitive multi-touch screen that uses swipe and pinch & zoom gestures similar to the latest mobile devices.
Support for full 4K, 4K UHD & HD Video/Still Image Recording
- 4K UHD 60Hz input: 1x HDMI 2.0
- 4K UHD 60Hz output: 1x HDMI 2.0
- 4096x2160p or 3840x2160p 50/60Hz
- Recorded/Captured files: H.264 .mp4, JPEG, PNG
Integrated 12cm Touch LCD Screen
- Control entire software from Integrated touch screen
One Touch Recording
- Record 4K UHD Video and still images simultaneously with Integrated 12cm Touch Screen, endoscopy camera head buttons, microscope triggers, foot pedal, etc.
- Record to internal hard drive and 2x USB 3.0 Locations at same time
External Touch Screen Support
- Connect any HID touch monitor via DP++ or HDMI
Patient Data Entry
- Add Patient info before case
- Sort by fields (Name, Study Date, Patient ID)
Printing/Playback/Copy USB 3.0
- Auto Print to Sony Medical Grade UP-DR80MD
- Playback Video/Stills & Copy to external USB Media
Storage, Settings, Other
- 1TB Internal Storage (Approx. 40 Hours 4K UHD video)
- Networking, Media and Printing Settings
- Simple USB Software Update
- HIPAA Compliance, Encryption, Auditing, User/Admin Roles
- Embedded Linux OS
- Cyber Security Compliance
- 1TB Internal Harddrive
- 6x USB 3.0 Ports
- 2x 3.5mm camera trigger ports
- GPIO & RS-232 Ports
- Mic Audio input Port (Active with future update)
- 2x Gigabit Network Ports (Active with future update)
- Dimensions: 10.69cm H x 20.47cm W x 24.65cm D
View the Evolution4K Brochure below, or click the button to Download (241 KB)