MedX Storage Server (MDSS)
Content Management System supplying centralized secure access to case media files
The MedX Storage Server (MDSS) is a digital content management system designed to be a central location/archive for surgical video and images to be securely stored for local or remote access by medical professionals and authorized users.
The MDSS is designed to be connected to a facility’s network (Server, VM, Cloud). Once installed, it can receive case media files from authorized medical video recorders with a network path to the MDSS. Users and software administrators can access these case media files and configure the MDSS software through any web browser with network access.
The MDSS also provides software administrators the ability to manage the device, users, and media files too. When pre-installed on server hardware, the device will consist of a single enclosure containing server class computer hardware and utilize the Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (or later) operating system as a platform foundation.
MDSS MAIN FUNCTIONS
- HTTPS Local and Remote network secure access
- Central location for all recorder platforms with DICOM C-Store protocols
- Centralized encrypted archive for case media files
- Local or Remote access based on facility managed permissions:
– Physician access
– Patient portal access
- View, search, sort, playback, edit, download and share content
- Library of cases, video, images, ePHI, keywords, procedures, etc.
- SD/HD/4K medial videos
- SD/HD/4K medical video playback and segmentation
- SD/HD/4K still photos
- Create reports and report configurations
- RAID mirroring backup
- HIPAA/Cyber Security compliant
- Option for OEM re-branding
- Linux e.g. Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (Preferred) or Windows Server 2016 with Hyper-v
- Network access (internet connectivity for automatic updates)
- 8GB of memory
- 32GB SSD for O/S and Software, Additional disks for storage