Here at Med X Change, Inc. we are always looking for people with talent in many areas of our business. The job(s) below are current opening(s) we are looking to fill. Please contact us via email: email@example.com with a description of your skill set/talent and why you would be a great additional to our Family.
Embedded Linux Application Developer
We are looking for a full time (on-site) Embedded Linux Application developer (any skill-set, matching salary, willing to relocate) with the desire to learn new technologies and solve problems in our downtown Bradenton office. You will be a part of R&D and will get hands on experience with the latest technologies in the market!
The successful candidate will work on a wide-array of systems using a common infrastructure. The systems are recording devices that are used to record medical operations. The applications are written in C++/Python/QT framework/C#/.NET/WPF. These devices support remote connectivity (iPad/Android).
Skills & Requirements
- Associates/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or 2+ years of on-the-job experience
- Excellent C/C++/Linux skills
- Familiar with cross compilation, compilation frameworks (Make, CMake, QMake), remote debugging (gdb)
- Kernel source, patches and debugging
- Source control using GIT
- A design to learn and keep learning!
Additional Useful Skills
- Intel Media SDK, GStreamer
- Yocto/OpenEmbedded build system
If you are interested, send us a current resume, salary requirements, a brief description about our job description that has you interested and a brief description of the best/coolest thing you have developed. firstname.lastname@example.org