Here at Med X Change, Inc. we are always looking for people with talent in many areas of our business that range. The job(s) below are current opening(s) we are looking to fill. Please contact us via email: email@example.com with a description of your skill set/talent and why you would be a great additional to our Family.
Embedded Linux Application Developer
We are looking for a full time (on-site) Embedded Linux Application developer (any skill-set, matching salary, willing to relocate) with the desire to learn new technologies and solve problems in our downtown Bradenton office. You will be a part of R&D and will get hands on experience with the latest technologies in the market!
The successful candidate will work on a wide-array of systems using a common infrastructure. The systems are recording devices that are used to record medical operations. The applications are written in C++/Python/QT framework/C#/.NET/WPF. These devices support remote connectivity (iPad/Android).
Skills & Requirements
- Associates/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or 2+ years of on-the-job experience
- Excellent C/C++/Linux skills
- Familiar with cross compilation, compilation frameworks (Make, CMake, QMake), remote debugging (gdb)
- Kernel source, patches and debugging
- Source control using GIT
- A design to learn and keep learning!
Additional Useful Skills
- Intel Media SDK, GStreamer
- Yocto/OpenEmbedded build system
If you are interested, send us a current resume, salary requirements, a brief description about our job description that has you interested and a brief description of the best/coolest thing you have developed.