Med X Change, Inc. is a leading medical device manufacturer of High Definition Video Recording & Documentation Systems for surgical environments. The Company is focused on surgical video, documentation, and image management in hospitals and outpatient surgery centers around the world.
Facilities and physicians utilize the Company’s video recording products as a key component for:
- immediate operating room teaching
- post case image analysis
- transfer of video & images to electronic medical record systems (DICOM/PACS/WorkList/HL7)
- sharing critical experiences and knowledge through video
- image management control station
Surgical Visualization and Video/Image Management have improved the effectiveness of today’s operating room, becoming commonplace and almost essential. Med X Change’s products offer a key solution to operating room success, having built a reputation as a pioneer and leading provider of high-end, critical solutions in today’s surgical market.
Finally, Med X Change is dedicated to working with a mobile lifestyle through Med X Mobile. With the ability to store HD video & still images on your preferred mobile device, it’s the ideal solution for taking surgical videos with you. The product line has native applications built in to work with the iPhone, iPad & iPod touch, and both Blackberry and Android mobile phones easily mount as external storage devices. Med X Mobile is the easiest way to transport, share and view your surgical videos.
- High Defintion Video Recording (4K, 1080p, 1080i, 720p)
- DICOM/PACS/WorkList Connectivity
- OR Workflow Image Management
- MedXStream App connectivity with Med X Change Medical Video Recorders and iOS/Android devices